Application and scholarships
Applications for the 2019 summer program are now open!
To apply to ISU Frankfurt please send us your completed and signed application form together with:
- Your current resume
- A copy of your current transcript OR a list of courses you have completed related to your degree
- A short letter of motivation: Why would you like to participate in ISU Frankfurt? What is your main interest in the program and what do you expect to learn?
- A copy of your Passport or National Identity Card (ID Card only applies to European Citizens)
- Early Registration is until April 14, 2019.
- Program Deadline is until May 31, 2019.
After you submit your application, you will be notified within two weeks if you have been accepted to the program. We will send you an Initiation Letter and Invoice for the program. You have two weeks to pay the invoice. Once we receive your payment, we will issue you an Acceptance Letter and your place in the ISU Frankfurt will be secured.
German Academic Exchange Service
The German Academic Exchange Service offers a wide range of scholarships for international students.
Download the ISU Frankfurt Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org