Dates and Expenses
- Program Fee: The program fee is €2200.
- Early Registration: Students who send in their application before April 14, 2018 benefit from a reduced program fee of €1950.
- Partner Universities: Students who are currently enrolled at partner universities of Frankfurt UAS or Goethe University are eligible for the reduced program fee of €1950 at any time before the application deadline.
Please note: If you wish to book your own accommodation during the ISU Frankfurt, please indicate this in your application. You will receive a price reduction for the program fee.
What is included in the program fee/tuition?
- 4-weeks of Academic Courses: European Finance or European Studies (6 ECTS points). All course materials are included.
- German Language Courses: Four different course levels are available (3 ECTS points). All course materials are included.
- Extracurricular Activities: Opening and Closing Ceremony, Welcome Program, City Tour, Climbing Park, Dialog Museum
- Excursions: Day trip to Marburg and overnight trip to Strasbourg and the European Parliament
- Field Trips: Visits to the European Central Bank, German Central Bank, Deutsche Bank, Money Museum
- Accommodation for the duration of the program
- Insurance: Insurance covers illness, accidents, and personal liability
- Transportation: Local transportation within Frankfurt for the duration of the program
- Travel to and from Frankfurt
- Meals and Beverages
- Personal Spending
The ISU Frankfurt will take place from Sunday, July 15 through Saturday, August 11, 2018.
Download the Program Schedule for more detailed information. Please note, the Program Schedule is subject to change.