Dates and Expenses
- Program fee: €2200
- Early Bird Discount available until April 14, 2018: €1950
- Students from partner institutions are eligible for the discounted fee of €1950 at any time.
- If you wish to book your own accommodation during the ISU Frankfurt, please indicate this in your application. You will receive a price reduction for the program fee.
What is included in the program fee/tuition?
- 4-weeks of Academic Courses: European Finance or European Studies (6 ECTS points). All course materials are included.
- German Language Courses: Four different course levels are available (3 ECTS points). All course materials are included.
- Extracurricular Activities: Opening and Closing Ceremony, Welcome Program, City Tour, Climbing Park, Dialog Museum
- Excursions: Day trip to the Eberbach Monastery and overnight trip to Strasbourg or Brussels and the European Parliament
- Field Trips: Visits to the European Central Bank, German Central Bank, German Stock Market
- Accommodation for the duration of the program
- Insurance: Insurance covers illness, accidents, and personal liability
- Transportation: Local transportation within Frankfurt for the duration of the program
- Travel to and from Frankfurt
- Meals and Beverages
- Personal Spending
The ISU Frankfurt will take place from July 15 - August 11, 2018.
Download the Program Schedule for more detailed information. Please note, the Program Schedule is subject to change.