Dates and Expenses
- Program Fee: The program fee is €2200.
- Early Registration: Students who send in their application before April 14, 2019 benefit from a reduced program fee of €1950.
- Partner Universities: Students who are currently enrolled at partner universities of Frankfurt UAS or Goethe University are eligible for the reduced program fee of €1950 at any time before the application deadline.
Please note: If you wish to book your own accommodation during the ISU Frankfurt, please indicate this in your application. You will receive a price reduction for the program fee.
What is included in the program fee/tuition?
- 4-weeks of Academic Courses: European Finance or European Studies (6 ECTS points). All course materials are included.
- German Language Courses: Four different course levels are available (3 ECTS points). All course materials are included.
- Extracurricular Activities
- Field Trips
- Accommodation for the duration of the program
- Insurance: Insurance covers illness, accidents, and personal liability
- Transportation: Local transportation within Frankfurt for the duration of the program
- Travel to and from Frankfurt
- Meals and Beverages
- Personal Spending
The ISU Frankfurt will take place from Sunday, July 7 (Arrival Day) through Saturday, August 3 (Departure Day) 2019.
We are currently working on the Program Schedule for 2019. As a reference, please download the Program Schedule for 2018. Check back for more information! Please note, the Program Schedule is subject to change.